[openssl-users] Verifying Authenticode timestamp using openssl apis

Leena Soman leenanand at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:44:41 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,Yes I have seen them and am planning on using them. But the timestamp is embedded in the Authenticode signature as a PKCS7 signedData under OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.3.3.1. I have reached this oid but need to convert the PKCS7 signedData into a structure after which I will be able to use the ts apis.After some debugging, I found that the version in the PKCS7 structure is 3. So I am now wondering if I need to use d2i_CMS_SignedData instead of d2i_PKCS7.
Thanks,Leena.