[openssl-users] OpenSSL compilation with no_des option.

Raman, Karthik IN BLR STS karthik.raman at siemens.com
Tue Nov 24 16:45:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

I faced a problem to compile OpenSSL 1.0.2a with no_des option. I faced the same problem until OpenSSL 1.0.2d.
Fortunately I found a patch in the URL below.
I can do the code changes suggested in this URL and able to compile.

https://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-dev@openssl.org/msg39295.html

 I was wondering, how this code change can be incorporated formally in the OpenSSL source code. This will help to benefit everybody who ever uses OpenSSL with this option.

With best regards,
Karthik R