[openssl-users] Reg : Openssl peak memory usage

Sindhu S. (sins) sins at cisco.com
Mon Oct 12 07:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We are planning to run on openwrt router(Embedded device) and trying to understand the memory requirement.
I would like to know,  what's the run time memory ,peak memory .
Please let me know ,if  there is  any documentation,  tool , or command to do the same.

Below are the details of kernel version and openssl version.

519 => openssl version
OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014

521 => uname -a
Linux snbi-tb-c 3.13.0-24-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 10 19:11:08 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks,
Sindhu