[openssl-users] DTLS cipher suite support

Bryce Kahle bkahle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:22:44 UTC 2015

I would like to use openssl as a basic DTLS server from the command line
using: openssl s_server -dtls1_2

The catch is I want to require the TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_CCM_8
cipher suite. It appears OpenSSL currently doesn’t support this cipher
suite, even though it supports the both ECDHE_ECDSA and AES_128_CCM_8
individually as separate operations.

Is there some small change I can make to enable support of this cipher
suite? Perhaps this is already supported in an un-released version?

Cheers,
Bryce Kahle