[openssl-users] OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER and TLSv1_1 & TLSv1_2 supports

zosrothko zosrothko at orange.fr
Fri Sep 18 16:05:42 UTC 2015

Hi

is there a way to know the supported TLS  protocols from the
OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER (specifically, the TLSv1_1 and TLSv1_2?

For exemple, I have a code that is using TLSv1_1_client_method &
TLSv1_1_server_method for a OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER = 0x1000201fL, but I
need to protect those TLSv1_1 and TLSv1_2 entry points references when
my code is ported toward a previous version of OpenSSL that does not
support those TLS versions as the 1.0.0k version .

Since there is no OPEN_SSL_NO_TLSv1_1 constant nor OPEN_SSL_NO_TLSv1_2
constant in the ssl.h(1.0.0k), I would like to use the
OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER to protect the references.

Cheers

zos
This email has been protected by YAC (Yet Another Cleaner) http://www.yac.mx