[openssl-users] Is there any patch for OpenSSH for it to work with OpenSSL FIPS?

security veteran security.veteran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:12:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Steve.

Just out of my curiosity that I can image there might already be a lot of
companies use the OpenSSL FIPS modules for the FIPS validation.
Since OpenSSH is almost everywhere in most of the server/ appliance
products, people should have run into the "OpenSSH not working with OpenSSL
FIPS mode" issue before. Do you know how do most people resolve problems
like this? Do they mostly use the OpenSSH patch to build the FIPS compliant
version of OpenSSH, or did people do something else to resolve the issue?

Thanks and appreciate your helps.