[openssl-users] Key Deriviation Function Tests for TLS

Philip Bellino pbellino at mrv.com
Tue Sep 22 14:04:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

In pursuit of FIPS validation using OpenSSL 1.0.2a/ FIPS 2.0.9, we are required by our testing lab to perform KDF tests for TLS (see document NIST SP800-135, Rev 1 section 4.2).

Could you please point us to where the source for the KDF TLS test(s) are available.

Thank you,
Phil Bellino

[E-Banner]<http://www.mrv.com/landing/carrier-ethernet-evolution-100g-services-mrv-white-paper>

MRV Communications is a global supplier of packet and optical solutions that power the world's largest networks. Our products combine innovative hardware with intelligent software to make networks smarter, faster and more efficient.

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender, delete this message and any attachments and note that any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.