[openssl-users] Key Deriviation Function Tests for TLS

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Wed Sep 30 07:50:13 UTC 2015

Dear Steve,

Have you considered that their contribution may be of value
to the next/future major version of the open source FIPS
module (which would presumably involve a fresh submission
under updated FIPS validation rules).

This would obviously be a different code branch from
maintenance/change letter updates to the current module.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com