[openssl-users] Binaries exit with signature bytes

Satya Das satya at attivonetworks.com
Fri Apr 1 00:40:08 UTC 2016

Forgot to mention that I am on fips module 2.0.11 fipsld building openssl 1.0.1e with distribution patches when I get the "libcrypto.so.10 is not cross-compiler aware" error. The symbols that incore is looking for are indeed not present (startX etc) in the shared object built. How can I fix this error ?