[openssl-users] [THREAD CLOSED]

Viktor Dukhovni openssl-users at dukhovni.org
Tue Apr 5 04:59:24 UTC 2016

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 12:52 AM, Jakob Bohm <jb-openssl at wisemo.com> wrote:
>
> Shut up troll, I was asking Victor what he meant, not
> what you were guessing, and since this thread was
> supposed to be closed, I wrote you directly.
>
> And if you are actually Victor, you are hiding it
> pretty well.

I am Victor, and I strongly object to this tone.
When you're angry, do not vent on public lists, just
walk away from the thread...  [THREAD CLOSED] should
not have been ignored many messages earlier.

I am asking the list the list administrators that
anyone posting new messages on this thread should be
unsubscribed regardless of any plausible merit in the
content.  Over and out.

--
	Viktor.