[openssl-users] OpenSSL RSA engine - RSA verify failure

danigrosu dni.grosu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:22:15 UTC 2016

Hi Uri Blumenthal,

I hace started from the Intel RSAX engine, and I just wanted to use
my own implementation of the rsa modular exponentiation. This
project that I am working on intends to use a CUDA based
implementation for modular computation.
In order to post a working example here, I just replaced the CUDA
part with the BN_mod_exp_mont function to reproduce the result,
that is "RSA verify failure". Of course, when I use the CUDA
implementation, I also get "RSA sign failure".

Best regards,
Dani Grosu