[openssl-users] Regarding s_client -proxy option

Jeremy Farrell jeremy.farrell at oracle.com
Fri Apr 8 15:46:50 UTC 2016

The page you looked at says "master manpages" in bold at the top of the
right hand column with "1.0.2 version" as one of the links for several
different versions below. The URL you gave includes "manmaster" where
the one you needed has "man1.0.2". It seems clear to me, though I
suppose the use of "master" is jargon which is not necessarily obvious
to everyone - it could be taken to mean "authoritative" for example.
Perhaps "development" or "future release" would be clearer.

--
J. J. Farrell
Not speaking for Oracle.