[openssl-users] Anyone willing or able to rescue the Ubsec engine?

Vincent Bentley vincent.bentley at du3.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 23:08:30 UTC 2016

Thanks Matt,

I am pleased that ubsec is still in 1.0.2 and hopefully those systems
that I am tied to that are currently using 1.0.1 don't leapfrog 1.0.2
into 1.1.0 before I am ready.

I have a couple of busy months ahead but I will try to get a dedicated
Jenkins box built on that spare PE840 with the Broadcom hardware in and
start getting familiar with the code.

-Vince-