[openssl-users] iOS assembler questions

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Thu Aug 4 17:19:41 UTC 2016

I am trying to build the OpenSSL 1.0.2h ARM optimized assembler
routines for Apple iOS (the default build config doesn't do that
yet).

However the Apple version of the LLVM 7.3.0 ARM assembler seems
to reject some of the notation used by the current source code
(.type, .size and address subtraction).

Is there a known workaround/solution, or should I create my own
patch to fix this?

Enjoy

Jakob