[openssl-users] Openssl and floating point

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:51:18 UTC 2016

This is compiler-dependent, and because you didn't specify what platform
you're targeting or what compiler you're using, there's no way for us to
provide an answer.  Check your compiler's documentation.  GCC, for example,
provides software-emulated floating point for platforms without hardware
support.  Many other open-source and commercial compilers do as well.

-Kyle H