[openssl-users] OpenSSL Dragino Yun Issues

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Aug 31 22:46:13 UTC 2016

On 31/08/16 23:16, Nikola Milev wrote:
> In other words the function that is failing is doing this:
>
> socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP)

It would be interesting to know whether a minimalist program that just
does the above successfully creates a socket or not.

If it does succeed then this might suggest my analysis is wrong, and the
socket call doesn't send the parameters that I think it does. If that's
the case then it would be interesting to try and figure out what it
actually sends.

If it fails then you have a non-OpenSSL issue to try and figure out.