[openssl-users] French Declaration

Peter Sylvester Edelweb peter.sylvester at edelweb.fr
Thu Dec 1 19:44:02 UTC 2016

Two points:

- you use function xyz of openssl (is the implementation safe?)
- the purpose of using this in your application is "saving peanuts". what are peanuts?

/P

On 12/01/2016 08:29 PM, Brian Jost wrote:
Ok thanks, so there isn't a generic declaration that applications using openssl standard encryption like GCM can use? Each application will have to get self declared?