[openssl-users] Doubt about OpenSSL library initialization in an HTTP client application

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 03:01:29 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing the links, I'm going to check them.

The original code call RAND_screen() only once in the app initialization,
so can I replace it by RAND_add()? (I'm newbie on SSL)

I've noticed the application is just a HTTP client consuming some web
services via HTTPS. It doesn't call explicitly any OpenSSL random function,
so I think it uses the default OpenSSL configurations.

[...]

--
Silvio Clécio