[openssl-users] Compiling openssl libcrypto for specific folders

Ritesh Patani ritesh.worx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:07:00 UTC 2016

Hello there,
1. I am trying to compile openssl libcrypto for selective ciphers only!
specifically excluding all key exchange rsa, echd, dh etc. and just compile
libcrypto with selected block/stream ciphers. What's the easiest/best way
to do this? I tried "no-<cipher>" option to "Configure" but that doesn't
seem to be available for all ciphers. For e.g. i couldn't do "no-rsa" and
configuration failed with "unsupported option". Tried this with Openssl
1.1.0c
2. Looks like no speed test available for poly/chacha..

Thanks
-RR