[openssl-users] Is it possible to change the name of export functions from the static library ?

ddx 643121067 at qq.com
Sun Dec 11 16:34:48 UTC 2016

I complied an OpenSSL static library for my windows application , which utilize another ssl static library : BoringSSL too. As expected , the linker complains about LNK2005 errors .

Is it possible to rename the export functions in the  libssl.lib and libcrypto.lib , as well as the OpenSSL public headers ?
I would like to add a prefix to them so that both libraries ( Openssl and Boringssl ) can be static linked into my windows binary.

Regards !

Fabio