[openssl-users] General approach for keeping a client cert from openssl

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Tue Dec 20 12:29:00 UTC 2016

Note that there's already an ENGINE implementation for PKCS#11, so if your hardware supports that you may be able to simply use that code. If not, then 1) why doesn't it (providing the standard API is generally a good idea), but 2) it may be a useful model.

Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus