[openssl-users] ECDHE PSK ciphersuites

krzysztof w krzysiekw444 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:12:02 UTC 2016

I saw there are a couple of "pre" tags for the 1.1 version. I need those
cipher suites only to be able to interact with a specific device and the
security is not important since it is only for testing purposes, where the
transport is not the subject of testing. Will the "OpenSSL_1_1_0-pre3" be
enough to do the work? I mean I understand that probably not all the 1.1
features are done yet, but I'm only interested in providing DTLS
connectivity.