[openssl-users] glibc detected *** xxx: double free or corruption (!prev): 0x097b8750

Mike Mohr akihana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:50:01 UTC 2016

You'll need to rebuild your application and openssl with debugging symbols
and no optimization, then run it inside gdb to produce a more useful stack
trace. Since you don't include any context or source code snippets it isn't
really possible to help. Can you produce a reduced test case with source
code which reproduces the bug?

As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business, the
attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance.

John Dewey: The Later Works, 1925-1953; Volume 6, pp. 163