[openssl-users] Openssl not sending "client hello" request

Felix Rubio Dalmau felix at kngnt.org
Sat Jan 2 13:48:51 UTC 2016

And Kurt... you were right. When setting a pixelserver to do DNS-level ad-blocking, I set up a loopback interfaces 192.0.0.2 (It should have been 127.0.0.2) So... yes as github is 192.30... everything was directed to loopback iface, and my apache server was the one answering :S

Thank you for making me think!

Felix