[openssl-users] Jks converted to Pem error in veirfying

Anil Mathew anilmathew001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:15:48 UTC 2016

I am a novice in terms of ssl and hence have limited knowledge in this.
Please help

I have been a given a jks file that has server certificate, client
certificate and a key for the client certificate.  I need to convert it to
pem to use it in my application.

I have converted a jks file to p12 and then to pem.
However when i try to verify i get the following error.

echo |openssl verify -verbose -purpose sslclient -issuer_checks -CApath
C:\Data\Openssl\demoCA\certs -CAfile client.pem client.pem
client.pem: /CN=cn/O=o/L=L/ST=il/C= c
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch
/CN=cn/O=o/L=L/ST=il/C= c
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch
/CN=cn/O=o/L=L/ST=il/C= c
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch
/CN=cn/O=o/L=L/ST=il/C= c
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch
/CN=cn/O=o/L=L/ST=il/C= c
error 20 at 0 depth lookup:unable to get local issuer certificate

Regards
Anil

Sent with MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=anilmathew001@gmail.com&idSignature=22>