[openssl-users] (Probably) Silly Application Programming Question

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Mon Jan 11 03:47:44 UTC 2016

I got that book.... that's what I've been working with.

It looks like there have been some internal changes in OpenSSL and this
is no longer "appropriate" to use as null dereferences may occur (well,
ok, maybe a bit more than "may")  :-)

Got some ideas here, thanks... I think I'm pointed in the right direction.