[openssl-users] How to fix OpenSSL 1.0.1q Windows x86_64 build failure?

Jeremy Farrell jeremy.farrell at oracle.com
Sat Jan 16 17:30:40 UTC 2016

Go to https://git.openssl.org/?p=openssl.git and scroll down to the
'heads' section. Click 'shortlog' for OpenSSL_1_0_1-stable, scroll down
to around the date quoted in Viktor's message, and you'll find a commit
with the description he quoted. Clicking on 'commitdiff' takes you to
https://git.openssl.org/?p=openssl.git;a=commitdiff;h=d724616f682cb374b613d7fbd57e4c2bf749469c

Regards,
                           jjf

--