[openssl-users] rejection message from i Tune

Shai Quantz shaiquantz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:46:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

I get this rejection message from i Tune:
Dear developer,
We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Hebrew
Tutor". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:
Invalid Signature - The binary with bundle identifier
'com.jewishsoftware.hebrewtutor' at path [Hebrew-Tutor.app] contains an
invalid signature. Make sure you have signed your application with a
distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development
certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at
the target level (which override any values at the project level). If you
are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in
Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release
target.
I created my distribution certificate with openSSL, was working fine in the
past, but now there is this problem, even though I did everything good, and
checked my self over and over, but I can't get a good distribution
certificate, if the error message is correct. When I create a developer
certificate it works fine, the same process more or less, still
Distribution certificate just will not work. maybe I can send you the
distribution certificate, I make a ios_distribution.pem file and then a p12
file to use on windows with the platform I work with which is Flash Builder
4.6

Regards,
Shai