[openssl-users] Fwd: issue with dtls failure during openssl upgrade from 1.0.1m to q

Test ssl testossl2016 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:04:59 UTC 2016

Hi Openssl Team,

We are facing an issue with DTLS failure during the Openssl upgrade from
1.0.1m to 1.0.1q. We have attached the network trace file in attachment
with good (1.0.1m) and fail (1.0.1q) case.

The test scenario is that we are trying to connect a cisco based Endpoint
device to a Video conference server, where our code resides.

Please help us with this DTLS failure scenario which we are not able to
understand that what wrong we did in our application code in using Openssl
APIs.

Regards,