[openssl-users] Regarding FIPS capable openssl (I want to combine libcrypto.a and libssl.a)

Sahil Gandhi sahilgandhi87 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:24:18 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

Could you please help me out?
I tried to re-read that part of user-guide but no success.
I know how to generate fingerprint but once i create new static library out
of libcrypto.a and libssl.a.
And I do generate the finger print of that new library but don't know how
to proceed further with that.

because if i use that new library(to create executable) as it is, it throws
fingerprint mismatch error.
My sample source file has FIPS_mode_set(1) call only.

Thanks
Sahil

Sahil Gandhi