[openssl-users] Using SSL with wokring sockets and events

Oz ozkron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:46:06 UTC 2016

I have a running program, the program is written in C
I want to convert it from connecting to an HTTP to HTTPS (SSL)

I have an event for write/read/timeout/error and such

How do I continue and use the current sockets FD I have, but using openSSL
over it? the most easy and simple way?

I have created a CTX object, and an SSL object over it (SSL_new(..))

I thought about using BIO_new_socket, but having problems with the
connection/ hand shake and reading/writing data (I am the client code only)