[openssl-users] Developing CA with Openssl library

thirumalkumarkanakurthi at bel.co.in thirumalkumarkanakurthi at bel.co.in
Wed Mar 2 08:36:56 UTC 2016

Dear users,
 I want to develop my own CA with openssl
library with all the CA functionalities like Key generation,Certificate
creation,Certificate Revocation List creation,Certificate revocation and
certificate verification.in Order to do so i am struct with the following
questions

1. currently i am using openssl_1_0_1 stable version.
With this version is it possible to perform the above operations.
2.
Will above mentioned version provide full CA CRL functionalities.
 please help me  with your valuable suggestions and solutions.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Thirumal Kumar Kanakurthi
Member (Research Staff)/NWS Group
Central Research
Laboratory(BEL).
Bangalore.
Mobile:+918050469976

Every Sheets of paper is made from a tree.. Save trees... Conserve Trees.... Go Green .... Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If  you are not the intended recipient,
 please notify the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.