[openssl-users] DROWN (CVE-2016-0800)

Scott Neugroschl scott_n at xypro.com
Wed Mar 2 19:10:43 UTC 2016

>From the linked document:

"All client sessions are vulnerable if the target server still supports SSLv2 today, irrespective of whether the client ever supported it"

I'm trying to understand this.  I am using a custom build of OpenSSL as a client, which was configured no-ssl2 and no-ssl3.  My code is
client-only.  So I am still vulnerable to this if my customer's server is not up to date?