[openssl-users] verify certificate chain (in memory)

Lei Sun ls00722 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 01:19:52 UTC 2016

I just tried combine root and intermediate into single file.
I got "unable to get local issuer certificate" error.

I guess my code is wrong since I am not able to find a complete example on how to verify a in-memory certificate.
All examples are based on the fact that certificate is a file (thus use LOOK_UP API, etc).

Any references?

Thanks
chris