[openssl-users] 0.9.8 - 1.0.0 DER format breaking change

Krzysztof Modras krzysztof.modras at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:37:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm new to the group, so please excuse me if I'm describing my issue
incorrectly.

I've originally posted this github issue:
https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/883

As it may not exactly be a openssl problem (both old and new behaviour meet
the specification?), I will try to reformulate the report.

Is there a way to ensure the order of certificates in output of `openssl
smime -sign`?

I know that order from certfile will be maintained, but what about signer
certificated? Two possible options are to put it before or after CA chain.

Thank for all support,
--
Krzysztof Modras
E-mail: krzysztof.modras at gmail.com