[openssl-users] Help with CRL stuff

Jones, Ian Ian_Jones at cable.comcast.com
Thu Mar 17 19:30:48 UTC 2016

Hey guys!  I have a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere: I know how to add a "fullname" CRL distribution point extension, but how does one add nameRelativeToCRLIssuer?  The RFC says that it's a 'choice' element in x509 CRL extensions, but when I try to replace "fullname" with "nameRelativeToCRLIssuer" in my extfile.cnf, the distribution point is generated without any URL included.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide, if you are able!