[openssl-users] [openssl-dev] openssl 1.0.1p PEM_write_bio_RSAPrivateKey fail. error: ASN1_get_object:too long

Tekale, Sharad sharad.tekale at zebra.com
Fri Mar 18 06:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi Farrell,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I've actually used password of 64 characters in my program, for simplicity I've showcased as 6 byte password in below example.

Looks like there is some other issue or some stringent check that is added in 1.0.1p as the same code works fine in 0.9.8zg version.

Can you please give us pointers to debug this issue.

Thanks,
Sharad.