[openssl-users] OpenVMS modifications to build scripts

Michael Steve msteve at columbus.rr.com
Sun Mar 20 01:06:23 UTC 2016

I’m currently working on additions to the openVMS build scripts. My goal is to modify the scripts so that they can easily build (when requested) the libraries in a case sensitive linkage. I have successfully created and tested the SSL libraries built in this fashion with cUrl but with cannibalized build scripts and options files.

I’m looking for resources in the VMS community for review of my plan and work before submitting the changes.

Michael Steve