[openssl-users] Info about size

Michel michel.sales at free.fr
Mon Mar 21 16:36:30 UTC 2016

Hi Alphonso,

Did you see that :
https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/EVP_Asymmetric_Encryption_and_Decryption_
of_an_Envelope

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Michel.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : openssl-users [mailto:openssl-users-bounces at openssl.org] De la part de
Alfonso Coscione
Envoyé : lundi 21 mars 2016 15:23
À : openssl-users at openssl.org
Objet : [openssl-users] Info about size

Hi OpenSSL Staff,

sorry for disturb.
I'm an italian young engineer and I'm working on new software project that
wuold want to use yours openssl library to realize an encryption/decryption
protocol to use for downloading updates from a server.
I try to find on web some informations, but i'm not able to understand about
the sizes.
I explain better.
I've to know, more exactly, how to calculate the dimension of an encrypted
text after an encryption with a private key with an RSA protocol.. and so,
also the dimension of a decrypted text after an decryption with a public
key.
I don't know if you can help me.. I would appreciate any help or suggestion.

Sorry for disturb and thanks for all your work.

--
Alfonso Coscione