[openssl-users] Master thesis: implementation of a new ciphersuite into OpenSSL -- feedback wanted

Jan Žák zj at zakjan.cz
Thu Mar 24 06:43:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Last year I successfully finished my Master studies at Czech Technical
University by a thesis defense about implementing a new CAESAR ciphersuite
(specifically with NORX, but not restricted to it) into OpenSSL. I was
supervised by prof. Wu Hongjun from Nangyang Technological University,
Singapore, a member of CAESAR comitee.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/433404/DP_Zak_Jan_2015.pdf

I'd be really grateful for a feedback from any member of this mailing list.

Sincerely,

Jan Zak