[openssl-users] Master thesis: implementation of a new ciphersuite into OpenSSL -- feedback wanted

Jan Žák zj at zakjan.cz
Thu Mar 24 07:09:03 UTC 2016

> What type of feedback are you looking for?

If I understood and used the OpenSSL API correctly, with respect to crypto
development best practices (e.g. constant time operations).

I have generic C programming experience, but crypto was new for me. The
important pieces of the new code is there in the text. I can provide the
complete source code diff. I just do not want to publish it, because it was
just my learning exercise, and it is not suitable for production use at all.

Jan