[openssl-users] libraries after the build for WIn platform

Jeremy Farrell jeremy.farrell at oracle.com
Tue Nov 1 04:29:50 UTC 2016

I think this depends on what version of OpenSSL you're using and whether
you're using static or dynamic libraries, none of which you mention.
There were changes in library names in recent releases. Try reviewing
the various NOTES, INSTALL, and README files for whichever version of
OpenSSL you are working with.

Note also that there are substantial API changes between major releases
of OpenSSL; if the thing you are building expects particular names for
the static or import library files, that suggests it probably expects a
particular API version (not the newest one if it's expecting those
names). If you use whatever version of OpenSSL the other library is
expecting, it should have files with the expected names.

Regards,
                             jjf

--
J. J. Farrell