[openssl-users] openssl-1.1.0b : Getting keys from TPM

Ken Goldman kgoldman at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 3 15:21:58 UTC 2016

A few comments:

1 - Does "take ... keys" mean read then out of the TPM.

2 - Getting a public key from the TPM is easy.  Getting the private key
is harder.  In addition, some keys can be created so that the private
part never leaves the TPM.

3 - You have to specify whether this is TPM 1.2 or TPM 2.0.  Then I may
be able to point you to sample code.