[openssl-users] How to authenticate an OpenSSL client in the server ?

Vered Zvi veredz at elta.co.il
Wed Nov 16 20:17:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

My OpenSSL server has to authenticate that a valid OpenSSL client is asking for connection.

Is this feature part of OpenSSL ?

Can you please send a sample code doing this in the server side ?

The motivation: If a client was stolen I can block it from asking for connection.

The server + clients are in a local netowrk isolated from the global Internet.

Thank you in advance,

Z.V
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.