[openssl-users] CONF-less OpenSSL configuration?

Dan S danchik at rebelbase.com
Thu Nov 17 01:08:39 UTC 2016

internal file structure of iOS app is well defined with API to access the
directories without any hacks (I assume you weren't looking to access a
directory outside of your app)

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/FileSystemProgrammingGuide/FileSystemOverview/FileSystemOverview.html