[openssl-users] Query for Openssl-1.1.0.

Mukesh Yadav write2mukesh84 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:16:23 UTC 2016

Thanks Matt for quick reply.
If there is not way to get the sizeof(XYZ), then yes application code will
be changed.

Actually since application is quite old and base is large, I am sure, will
get more such instance.
Hence before proceeding, wanted to confirm that there is no way with new
openssl to get size and no api is provided to achieve same.

Regards,
Mukesh