[openssl-users] Where to find definitions of certain functions

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:43:28 UTC 2016

Hi All.

I plan to integrate openssl in our client-side-framework, so that we can
remove all the unneeded stuff (as the TLS-versions, and
certificate-management is controlled by the server only, which is only a
limited subset amongst the vast feature-set of openssl).

As part of this, I am first bringing in *all* code into our framework, to
the extent that the code compiles as the first stage.
My progress is going mostly fine, however I am stuck as I am unable to
retrieve the definitions of certain symbols (macros I guess), such as ::

                                          ASN1_OCTET_STRING_free
                                          ASN1_OCTET_STRING_new

There are others too, but I guess that if I can be known how to retrieve
the above definitions, then others will follow similarly.
So, will be grateful to hear from you experts :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay