[openssl-users] Where to find definitions of certain functions

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 03:15:54 UTC 2016

Aahhhhh... I guess I was being an idiot.

I just realize that the recommended/best/easier way is to compile openssl
as a separate library (enabling/disabling/removing features as required),
and then link this library to our application-binary.

Thanks a ton Salz, you have saved me a LOT of hours :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Salz, Rich <rsalz at akamai.com> wrote:

> > Also, I am not using Makefiles, rather compiling each "c unit" using gcc
> using first-principles.
> > Could that be an issue?
>
> Probably.
>
> Only "make" is supported.  You are on your own.
>
> --

Regards,
Ajay