[openssl-users] Architecture-specific headers

Kim Gräsman kim.grasman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:54:14 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Michael Wojcik
<Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com> wrote:
> [...]

No platform-specific headers in third-parties, no.

> I deal with 11 platforms for OpenSSL currently - most of which have multiple flavors (bitness and threadedness; fortunately at the moment we're not doing
> both debug and release builds as well). Not that big a deal to build all of them and harvest opensslconf.h alongside the shared objects / DLLs.

That makes sense to me -- we already build the library paths based on
all the relevant properties, so if I publish opensslconf.h together
with the libraries, I should be able to add the same suffix to the
include path.

Thanks for talking me through it!

- Kim