[openssl-users] M_ASN1_D2I_* replacement in OpenSSL 1.1.0

Aleksandr Konstantinov aleksandr.v.konstantinov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:45:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks a lot. One more question if possible. Is there any way to express
single element of the ASN1 sequence which can be any
of ASN1_OCTET_STRING or ASN1_UTF8STRING and potentially other types?
Or maybe there is some tutorial for new interface similar to something like
http://www.umich.edu/~x509/ssleay/asn1-macros.html for old one?

Best regards,

A.K.